Konrad Snyder is a songwriter, music producer, recording engineer, mix engineer, composer and musician based out of Nashville, TN. He co-owned and operated "The Brown Owl" Studio in Berry Hill for a number of years before setting up shop at "The Study" which he owns and operates in East Nashville. He is originally from Kansas City, MO.
Most recent projects include: Wilder Woods (engineer), Lily & Madeline (New West Records, mixer/engineer), Susto (mixer/engineer), Eloise Alterman (producer/mixer/engineer) Verite (writer/producer), Young Summer (writer/producer) and Swimming With Bears (co-producer/mix), Patrick Droney (engineer) and Prateek Kuhad (co-producer, writer, eng/mix).
Previous work includes:
- Marc Scibilia, Drew & Ellie Holcolmb, Andrew Ripp, Jai Wolf, TRALA, Juan Pablo di Pace (2017)
- "Alone Together" by Leagues (2016) (additional production, engineer)
- "Letting You In" by Kris Allen (2016) (producer, mixer, engineer, programming)
- "Alaska" by The Silver Seas (engineer)
- "Control" by Milo Greene (engineer)
- "Drug for the Modern Age" by Kopecky (producer, engineer, mixer, composer)
- "Just Kids" by Mat Kearney (engineer)
… and has collaborated on other projects such as Nuelore, Jaci Velasquez, Nightbeds, Sugar & the Hi-Lo's, Guy Clark, Matt Wertz, Jeffrey James, Owl City, Mindy Smith, Caedmon's Call, Amy Stroup, Marc Scibillia and more.